June 29, 2008

Church History Tour

Since my brother-in-law Don Roberto works for the Church as a Historian, he periodically travels to the Midwest to do research. Since we now live in the Midwest, my whole family decided to accompany him on his latest trip. It was great to see everyone and cool to visit all the early Church historical sites. Rob has connections with the Community of Christ so we got to see a lot of neat stuff.
Kim and I at the graves of Emma Smith, Hyrum Smith and the Prophet Joseph Smith, Jr.
Kim tried to make me dance at Adam Ondi-Ahman. I resisted.
Old Man River and Mom at Liberty Jail.
Inside the Visitor's Center at Independence, Missouri.
Sophie, Cecily, Marri and Scott - my sister Emily's kids at Independence.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails