February 10, 2008

Tagged by Annie

I'm (KIM, again) supposed to post 6 facts about myself and then tag 6 other people (this was really hard for me):

1. I eat a bowl of ice-cream probably almost every day (at least it's low fat!).
2. My two front teeth are fake, because they were hit out playing softball when I was 10 or 11 on my first day of softball practice. My sister Sara did it.
3. I feel that college only makes you loose your mind not gain it (hahahaha).
4. I absolutely love fuzzy socks, nice shampoo and reading nutrition labels.
5. I own a motorcycle and look darn good riding it!
6. A goal of mine is to someday buy a very fast four-wheeler with big sand tires. Another goal for my life is to read an autobiography of every LDS President, and every US President (I just made that goal and so far I'm half way through Joseph Smith, it's going to take a while).


I tag Erika, Katie, Chelsea, Heather, Nicole, Barbara.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails