March 6, 2008

My sister Haley

Last month my sister Haley came to visit, just her. We had a blast. She is growing up so fast. I was so happy she came, we went go-karting (WE LOVE IT) and to the science center. She showed two books that she wrote and illustrated and let me tell you they were a better job than I could've done. She gets straight A's all the time and is a very intelligent, sweet person. She is such a great example to me and I told my dad that if he ever wants to give me money or anything, he needs to buy her a ticket to come visit. I really haven't been able to see her much since I've been in college and married, so it was a great time. I love you Haley!

Kim

8 comments:

EmWJ said...

She is so sweet! What an awesome picture too!

Barb said...

That is so fun she got to visit by herself. And I love the pic - very artistic!

Jess Heather CK and Shay said...

sisters are the BEST! Period. :)

Anonymous said...

Haley said...
WOW, that picture is awsome.
That girl has my same name.
Kim, sonds nice to let her sis. stay in Pheonix with her.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Awesome picture. So fun you could have your little sis visit and have some sisterly bonding time, love it!

Kristen said...

This makes me want to have my sis come. So fun!

rigbyspot said...

Jake,
You and your wife are impressive. Way to go out and experience the world. Good to see what you've been up to. ~Shalise

C.J. said...

I sure wish I had a sister like Haley. You are lucky!!!! And so is Haley.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails