October 2, 2008

More interviews!!!!!

I am writing to let everyone know that I have received two more interviews for PA school one at Touro Univesity in Las Vegas, Nevada. Another one in Ft. Meyers, Florida at Nova South Eastern University. I am very excited about this and can't wait.

It's interesting because this entire process has been such a blessing and all along the way I've been shown many "tender mercies" from the Lord. It feels weird to type this but, I really do feel blessed by these events. It's feels good to know I'm on the right track.

Kim

2 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Hurray Kim, that is huge!!! I am so excited for you. Although I am still routing for that one school in Cali, FL would be so fun, we would definitely want to come visit! :) Good luck, I am sure it will all work out with the right place.

EmWJ said...

Awesome Kim! You'll do great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails